seeking a hike
pounding the sod
finding a beat
gathering a song
starting a dance
okay, now I'm smiling! What kind of office do you have? Gee...I'm envious. If I started dancing in mine, they'd wonder what I was on. But think of the energy it would bring!....Thanks Kim :)Bella
I can see that."Do a little dance, make a little love,Get down tonight."Sorry ;-') Tanya sent me
Bella - thanks for the nod. i'm glad you found joy in this.Mike - no need for 'sorry.' i'm up for all three!
Whew! For a moment I thought you were leaving without commenting. Thanks!
okay, now I'm smiling!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of office do you have? Gee...I'm envious. If I started dancing in mine, they'd wonder what I was on. But think of the energy it would bring!....
Thanks Kim :)
Bella
I can see that.
ReplyDelete"Do a little dance, make a little love,
Get down tonight."
Sorry ;-')
Tanya sent me
Bella - thanks for the nod. i'm glad you found joy in this.
ReplyDeleteMike - no need for 'sorry.' i'm up for all three!