6/08/2012

Online Amazing Poetry

You will find some of the most amazing poetic writing by Nevine Sultan at Dreams, Deliriums and other Mind Talk and at The Naked Light. Go now and read...


3 comments:

  1. Love reading her wonderful writings too;o)

    ***
    Hope you are having a nice weekend****

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very nice of you to do this, Kim. And I am so embarrassed for being so late with my thanks. Please forgive me; I have been away from blogging for quite a few days, and have only come back today... and, going through my reader, I found this. Again, thank you. I am so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and kindness.

    Nevine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevine - no worries. i had no expectations of you. You are kind to take the time to drop in. I love your work and am pleased to share it!

      Namaste'

      Delete

Whew! For a moment I thought you were leaving without commenting. Thanks!